Hydraulic Power Units
PG Hydraulics develop, design, engineer, build and deliver hydraulic power units from a few kilowatts up to 4MW installed power.
Built modularized, i.e. in high degree of industrialized standard fabrication, and with a highly flexible design to meet space, weight and performance challenges.
High focus on product- and build- quality, reliability, efficiency and service friendliness in combination with our state-of-the-art control systems allow for long life, and competitiveness side by side.
- PG produces complete Hydraulic Systems, including Hydraulic Power Units tailored to customer’s power requirements.
- With multidiscipline competency combining steel manufacturing, pump-, hydraulic- and automation systems, PG is well catered to service a wide range of requirements.
- The Hydraulic Power Units are typically 50 – 1 200 l/min (references includes 5 700 l/min) at 300bar.
- Modularized, and flexible design to meet challenging space-limitations.
- High focus on reliability, efficiency and service friendliness.
- installation and commissioning are provided by a multi-disciplined PG Service Engineer.